DIỄN ĐÀN CÀ MAU
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
DIỄN ĐÀN CÀ MAU

Diễn Đàn Cà Mau - Tôi Yêu Cà Mau

Chào Mừng Bạn Đến Với Diễn Đàn Mũi Cà Mau
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC)

3 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) Empty Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) 2010-09-11, 8:34 am

GhostRace

GhostRace
Thành Viên Cấp 5
Thành Viên Cấp 5

Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) 64178089
Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC)
ESRB: Teen | PC | English | ISO | 4.2Gb
Genre: Action Adventure

"I,Doctor Henry Jekyll, had made the irreversible decision to end myresearch efforts to seperate good and evil that resides in everyperson. Since the death of my wife, all that I had left was my beloveddaughter, Laurie, to whom I would have given more than my life. The dayLaurie was kidnapped, everything changed. Crazed with anger, my onlyoption now is to break down the door that separates my present from mypast in order to bring Mr. Hyde back to life. I had hoped to banish MR.HYDE from life forever but in this autumn of 1880, God has not seen fitto allow me the choice."
Explore both thegood and the evil sides of humanity with Dreamcatchers Jekyll &Hyde. You are the infamous Dr. Henry Jekyll, thrown into anuncontrollable rage upon discovering your one and only daughter hasbeen kidnapped. Youll do whatever it takes in order to get her back,even if that means bringing out the dark alter-ego Mr. Hyde. Can youcontrol the hideous beast?

System Requirements:
Windows 95/98/ME
Pentium II 400 MHz
64 MB RAM
12x CD-ROM drive
DirectX-compatible sound card
8 MB DirectX-compatible 16-bit color video card
Analog gamepad compatible

Download:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mirror 1 :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) 2012-07-16, 2:34 pm

69 Gaming

69 Gaming
Mod Game
Mod Game

cố gắn phát huy...........

3Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) 2012-07-23, 8:28 pm

¯º•¶v¶øøñ•º¯

¯º•¶v¶øøñ•º¯
Thành Viên Cấp 10
Thành Viên Cấp 10

Up…

4Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde-ViTALiTY (PC) 2012-08-18, 10:44 am

69 Gaming

69 Gaming
Mod Game
Mod Game

toptic hay quá phát huy nhé.........

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết